Adding new users
To add a new user to your Junbi account, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to the account settings menu by clicking the '3 dots' icon in the top right corner
2. Click the menu option 'users'. Here you will see a table with the names, emails, roles and status of all users associated with your account
3. Click the plus (+) icon to add a new user
4. Enter the first name, last name, and email address of the user you wish to add
5. Select a role (Tenant admin means that they will have access to the 'account settings' menu and can add/remove new users and see invoices. Users only have access to personal settings and the ability to create/view/edit predictions)
6. Check the 'active' box to ensure the new account is activated. If this box is not checked, the new user will not be able to log in.
7. Press 'Submit', then the user will receive an automatic email to set up their account.